Mars Twitter D525 pfSense Appliance
Mars Twitter D525 pfSense Appliance. 1.8Ghz Fanless IntelDual Atom D525. Four (4) x Gigabit Ethernet: Intel 82574L. 1GB DDR2 Memory. Stateful inspection firewall. 20-250 users. Up to 500,000 concurrent connections. 45-70 Mbps IPSec VPN throughputs.
- What are the differrences between the Mars Twitter and Mars OpenBrick-M pfSense appliance?
- Twitter is a fanless system. OpenBrick-M has a system fan.
- Twitter case is closed and dust-proof, ideally for a remote location. OpenBrick-M case has holes for convection air-cooling purposes.
- OpenBrick-M has more expansion options, including Intel Gigabit Ethernet. Twitter configuration is fixed, except for memory.
- 1.8Ghz Duo-Atom D525
- 1GB RAM
- Four (4) Intel 82574L Giagbit Ethernet
- 64-bit pfHacom 2.0 on AMD64 (pfSense 2.0)
- Small and Light: dimension of 8.3 x 5 x 2.2 inches and weight about 2 lbs.
- Low power-consumption: 20W without a hard drive.
- Fanless system. Designed to run from a compact flash or a 2.5inch SATA laptop hard drive/SSD.
- High network throughput:
- 2.0 Gbps raw/cleartext
- 70 Mbps AES-256 IPSec VPN
- 45 Mbps 3DES IPSec VPN
- Firewall or router/gateway for Small Office or Home Office (SOHO).
- Load balacing with dual-Wan or triple-Wan for enhanced Internet performance.
- VPN server for branch office:
- Supporting IPSec, SSL-based OpenVPN, PPTP.
- 70 Mbps AES-256 IPSec VPN or 45 Mbps 3DES IPSec VPN with commercial Cisco/Checkpoint/Juniper VPN servers.
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Intrusion Protection System (IPS).
- With the addition of the Snort package. Recommended to be used only with the hard-drive based pfSense appliance.
- Web filtering and content control.
- With the addition of the Squidguard package. Recommended to be used only with the hard-drive based pfSense appliance.
Support and Warranty
- One (1) year standard warranty. A single contact for both hardware and software issues.
- Depend on the maintenance options, we will walk you through the initial VPN server setup to configuration of multi-wan load balancing and failover.