Mercury IV 1U Server pfSense Appliance
Mercury IV pfSense 1U Server. Multi-core 2.8Ghz i3-3220T. Five (5) x Realtek Gigabit Ethernet ports: 1 x RTL8111E and 4 x RTL8111C (or optional 4 x Intel i82574L). 4GB DDR3 RAM (maximum 16GB). Stateful inspection firewall. Up to 1,000 users. 2,000,000 concurrent connections. 300 Mbps IPSec VPN throughputs. 1U short-depth case dimension:
The 1U server Mercury IV appliance has been employed at the following network locations to protect SMB (Small and Medium Business) and Enterprise:
- Branch Office
- VPN Endpoints
- Internet edge
- Multicore 2.8Ghz Intel i3-3220T (2 cores/4 threads)
- 4GB DDR3 RAM (expandable to a maximum of 16GB)
- There is NO serial/comm port! Console is through VGA only.
- Short-Depth 1U Rackmount Case. The form factor of the 1U server is about 19 inches by 10 inches by 1.75 inches in dimensions. Weight about 12 lbs.
- The 1U rack ears can be removed to turn into a desktop chassis. See picture!
- High Performance IPSec VPN without VPN Hardware Accelerator:
- 300 Mbps AES256 (110 Mbps 3DES)
- Five (5) Gigabit Ethernet Ports:
- Multi-WAN for load balancing, redundancy and failover
- One (1) built-in Realtek RTL8111E Gigabit Ethernet
- Four (4) Realtek RTL8111C (optional Intel 82574L) Gigabit Ethernet on one (1) quad-port PCIe x1 card (limited to 1.2 Gbps throughput).
- Low power-consumption: 45W without a hard drive